Wednesday 5 September 2007

It's a good-bye from him...

It has noticeably becoming darker earlier, and earlier now. Too fast for me, soon the SAD will set in. Still I keep an eye on the sunsets and get the last rays of light each day. As I notice the sun disappearing, It comes to mind that swallows sightings are getting thin too. This years young have already set of for Africa, with a promise that, ..all well, they will reunite with their parents, (who set of weeks later), in a certain bush they have not seen, thousands of miles away, with only a mental map to guide them. Now that is the mystery of nature that makes me more interested with nature rather than Human beings.
Wishing good luck to all migrants, and I hope to see them next year too.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

He's a purdy little fella